God wants to empower and strengthen you to overcome every obstacle in this life. He wants to give you confidence, wisdom and boldness to pursue the dreams and desires in your heart. He wants to give you supernatural insight so that you can be a witness of His goodness. In scripture, Peter and John were supernaturally equipped. Everyone around them marveled at their boldness, at their ability. They knew Peter and John didn’t have any formal training. They knew there wasn’t anything special about them. This power and wisdom could have only come from one place—the presence of Jesus.
Friend, when you spend time with Jesus, people will see it. You’ll be energized by His anointing and equipped by His grace. That’s why it’s so important to take time every day to be in His presence. No matter where you are on this earth, His presence is only a prayer away. Scripture says He is near to all who call upon His name. It says that He inhabits the praises of His people. Make your relationship with Him your number one priority and be empowered by His presence each and every day!
- That guy who’ll play my hair.
- That guy who’ll sleep beside me.
- That guy who’ll give me a back hug.
- That guy who’ll eat with me.
- That guy who’ll never leave me.
- That guy who’ll protect me.
- That guy who’ll call me everytime.
- That guy who’ll love me as I am.
- That guy who’ll accept me for who I am.
- That guy who’ll get angry but then he’s the one who’ll say sorry.
- That guy who’ll make fall inlove with him all over again.